Friday, April 17, 2009

Ha, what an unnecessarily depressing and bleak heading I wrote. Not sure it really means anything.
Yesterday I found tattered "The Lion the witch and the Wardrobe" In one of these junk filled buildings, I can't recall ever reading it, and now, I actually want to haha. After all, theres something very familiar in it's pages.
People here are so twofaced, not all, but some indeed. It's quite sad, since it's a Bible school and people still sit in lectures and act holy as they sing and then turn around and be rotten, selfish, uncaring, and downright disrespectful. But there are others that are encouraging in their ways and true character, thank the Lord.
I actually really want a good beer right now, which is really odd.
They are only communal showers unless I want to wlk across campus.
I actually miss home already, and certain things at home even more.
It's a shame to feel like you're doing something wrong when you work hard.
I can't help but look at these woods and dream of running into them and the wild and never coming back.
they have really great water.
I've eaten a lot of candy since being here, I think I'm trying to replace something but it's hard to say what. Or perhaps it's just it's more obvious than I think.
I'm thankful for my roommate, he's probably the only guy I could bear rooming with here haha. His story's, humour, and general good hearted nature are a relief from many here.
Everything is moss-coated, I love it.
I wish I was a deep thinker.
Pray after events work in a way that is pleasing, fullfilling, adventurous, and growth inducing.
I cannot say why things happened in such timing, but I trust God it has it's reason and purpose, and I like it very much still.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is sooo good. don't stop.