Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Cross your fingers friends. The job hunt must grow more vigorous and I am to try my hand at modeling once again. Life's far to short to doddle. So there hasbeen no sanctuary for one such as me in the realm of daily feelings. I'm tired, in a sort of spread way, I'm irritable, my stomach consistantly feels uneasy, I frequently find my head to throb. What is the matter with me? Can not working make you ill? I'm starting to wonder..... Regardless, one must fight on, and I like to consider myself a fighter, if not a lazy sort of fighter. So, I shant give up yet, and neither should you if such times of sorrow find you. Besides, someones looking out for you whether you like it or not.

On another note, my room has never been cleaner. So there.

Oh! You won't believe it, but, Wednesday through Friday of this week, my father and I are taking a motorcycle class. One in which we learn how to ride, defensively, and actually do ride, and in the end recieve a motorcycle license. Of course, one must pass. It should be an interesting experience. Pray for us haha.

If you must know, thanksgiving was pleasant. The days surrounding it where mostly pleasant as well. More pleasant than most days in general on some occasions. Take care.

3 comments:

e said...

Like Bilbo Baggins..."butter scraped across too much bread."

I often feel like this. Soldier on! Trying modeling again, eh? I like how you just slip that in there. Maybe I should try modeling again. Alas, probably too old now.

Captain Kris Riggio said...

E: Bilbo said it well indeed, though I wonder what the one ring is in my life?

There really is no age limit you know. You never know if they'll be in need of your look or not till you try. So try all the same. I rightfully can say I've no expectations for this, I've just decided to try because if I dot try, I'll never know if I could have done modeling or not. look what happened to the old fellow in the movie last night, he was scared to try, but when he did, he got his son back. you never know.

e said...

Nothing can make me grin like Home Alone inspiration! "You're never too old to be afraid." And, you're right Your Darkness.