Friday, October 19, 2007

Call it Fate.

While lurking the blogs of those who will go unnamed, I, without thinking, commented on one such a post which also shall not be named and low and behold I was indeed already a member. Gasp. Read that gasp sarcastically, thank you. So I decided, at 2:00 am, that I may as well get this rubbish underway. I am awfully trending you know and everyone's doing it so I knew well I must jump on board. Pathetic. I won't lie, you've influenced me, and again I won't lie, I enjoy the idea of friends reading my babbling, for their and my own entertainment (or annoyance, disgust, what-have-you). Though bear in mind, I am often lazy, and am a poor typer so this may be a rare thing to see (a post of course). Also, expect a great deal of empty thoughts, ha!

I will say swiftly that I find some people's blogs (or certain posts) very impressive, moving, deep, humorous, and more so. Keep it up, your an inspiration to the meek and weary, like me.

That is all, you are dismissed.

2 comments:

Katie Sarah said...

you are a great writer. i can really hear your voice coming through the words- it sounds just like you!

Spiro said...

you're right katie, you can def hear kris' voice... especially the, "ha!"