Sunday, October 28, 2007

(Cause man, crazy people smell funny ya know?).

There are but three movies I'd wish to see in the near future. They are as listed.



Reasons why?
Reason one: The kid from Almost Famous (Patrick Fugit) plays the lead once again.
Reason two: I sounds slightly twisted, though a comedy.
Reason three: Tom Waits Co-stars, and really, thats reason enough.

Next:



Reasons Why?
Reason one: It invloves the Spanish Armada, which certainly attracts my attention.
Reason two: The cast, I admire the top three greatly, and perhaps others also.
Reason three: Red hair, is hot.

Next:



Reasons why?
Reason one: Oh hell, I'm sure one could guess.

So, who is with me? No one? Don't make me watch these films alone now kiddies.

Oh, by the way, we stumbled across a cafe today in old town Tacoma today called art & soul. It appeared to be a little shop which had not only espresso, but gelato, pastries, painting and pottery stations for crafting right there in the shop. They also had one sign for pottery lessons. Such a good idea to be sure. Tomorrow I'll be headed there, looking to inquire about a job and to inquire about the art and coffee. The spot looks amazing.....

3 comments:

Serrah Russell said...

two things

one. the wristcutters movie sounds amazing.

two. that store sounds amazing. get yourself a job there asap.

e said...

I am in agreement with our friend Serrah. I love Patrick Fugit. I love Cate Blanchett. I love Wes Anderson! Mmmhmmm.

Unknown said...

dude, like update already!