Saturday, October 20, 2007

One would find it appropriate to display these photos while the blustery weather was still present for some further effect. So, here they are, I liked them, especially the sea shots, not sure why, spose they seem mysterious in some way in which I cannot venture to guess. Well some of them. They appear very distant. Oh hell, you decide, I don't know. Bloody analysing.

So my sister, Greg, and myself went out to Renton to view the film 3:10 to Yuma. I was excellent, the best western I've seen I should like to think. The visuals were fantastic, the clothing was utterly appropriate, memorable, and inspiring. It even held some wit in it's dialogue. If you've not yet seem it, you should. It had so many great elements. So there.


There is absolutely no structure to this picture set up, and it was all meant to do something completely different. Ah well, You must embrace and kiss disorder on the cheek on occasion, disorder needs love to you know.



















I do love the strange positioning for writings to end up with this set up though, certainly adds to the bizzare arrangement. I only hope it looks just this way when posted. Good Lord! I'm going to p[ost this fit of rambles. Heaven help anyone who reads this. It is clear I have far to much time on my hands. I need a job. Well, now this thing just booted off about 5 or so [pictures, so I'm done. Tom waits is calling me home, and NO ONE should keep Tom waiting. Well someone shoud, but not me, oh no, not me.




I hope tomorrow excedes my expectations.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my lord... (not you)... This is marvelous - the most entertaining blog I've read in a long time. I hope you post often. The bit at the very bottom about people who have witnessed your wrath and tremble made me laugh out loud. I love my new name too.

Sarah Beilke said...

rude. i am not on your friends list.

e said...

Regarding 3:10 to Yuma...you wish you were the guy in the cream-colored military jacket, don't you.

Serrah Russell said...

you know, i really do love these pictures. most especially the number three and number four.

and the line about embracing disorder...superb.